First Week Down!
Hello everybody!! I hope you all are doing so well! To all those getting ready for the new semester, good luck! You're gonna kill it!
Life here is so so GOOD! Holy cow I am falling more and more in love with Thailand every single day. I feel so incredibly blessed to be here and meet so many amazing people.
Like I said last week, I am in an area called Hua Hin. It is a biking area and it's right by the beach. It's pretty much perfect and all I could ever ask for. The people here are incredible and so so kind. The food is amazing. And the beach is WONDERFUL, haha.
This week we met พี่พุก (Pook). We met him while we were trying to meet with another one of our friends. He recognized us as religion teachers and got super excited! He knows a lot about our religion and just loves it! He has come to English class, game night, and Sacrament meeting all since we found him. He is super excited to get baptized and we have him on date in about a month! It is amazing how God really does put people in your path who are just waiting for an opportunity. They are completely ready and as we listen to the promptings of the spirit, we will be lead to them.
I know that as we pray for opportunities to love and serve wherever we are in life, the spirit WILL lead us to those opportunities.
I am SO blessed to be here. God really does know His children.
Character of Christ
Today I want to talk about Isaac Dorton. Isaac is one of my best friends from high school and I admire him a lot. He is so so good at loving unconditionally and loving without judgement. He sees the best in everyone. This attribute is one of my favorites about Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ sees us as our BEST! He doesn't view us as the times we mess up and aren't perfect. He sees the best in us and sees all of the potential ahead. Thank you Isaac for being a great example of this in my life. I love you! I miss you! Keep being you!
I love you all so so much!!
Thank you for your support. It has really really helped me this past week. You are the best!
- Sister South










































Comments
Post a Comment