Transfer #2

Hello everyone!!

I have officially been in Thailand for 1 transfer, which is 6 weeks!

I am now in Bangkae with Sister Thana, and she is the best!! I LOVE IT HERE

This week, our beloved prophet, President Russel M. Nelson, passed away. I am very grateful for the love that he showed for all of God's children through his peace.

This week, we have the opportunity to hear from many leaders of our church, and I am excited to hear how the Lord has prepared them for this time of change. 

I challenge you all to specifically listen for the invitations extended and the promised blessings that come when we follow these invitations. 

I love you all so so much and pray for you often. Go eat a Reese's peanut butter cup for me!

- Sister South






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week of MTC!!!

THAILAND!!

Thank You!!