Trio!!!
Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well!
This week was transfers! I moved to Ayutthaya, and I am now in a trio with Sister Bun and Sister Bartu!
I LOVED Bangkok and I am so sad to leave! But I know I will be back one day. I also love my new area and hope I stay here for a while :)
This week, we had two amazing families come to our English class, which tripled the class size haha. Families are such a blessing! The energy they brought was so special, and each of them were able to feel the spirit with the support of their family members. Supporting our family members is so important! Especially in their callings and righteous desires. This includes our ward families! I believe ward families are so important, and when we support one another, we can act as missionaries by helping each other come unto Christ.
I invite you all to look for ways to support your families and wards this week. This can even be as simple as attending activities that others worked hard to prepare.
I love you all! You inspire me to be a better missionary every day!
Thank you for all of the birthday messages! They made me feel so so special from all the way across the world.
Keep sharing your light!
- Sister South
Character of Christ
This week I want to talk about my uncle Derek South. I have always looked up to him and admired the way he lives like Jesus Christ. I feel so grateful for the opportunity to grow up close to my extended family and to have close relationships with all of my aunts and uncles. Derek has always been such a good friend to me and the others in my family. His thoughts revolve around how he can help everyone in our family feel included and loved. He points his children, nieces, nephews, siblings, and parents towards Jesus Christ through his gentle example. Jesus Christ goes after the one. Every single soul is precious to Him. You are precious to Him! Thank you, Derek, for helping me understand my Savior through your efforts to be like Him. And thank you for all of the ranger rides Madi and I dragged you on!



















Comments
Post a Comment