Miracles
Merry Christmas! Christmas is sooooo close, which is crazy! It does not feel like Christmas at all here haha, which I am honestly so glad about. But I hope you all build some great memories and keep your fun traditions going!
This week has been filled with miracles! On Friday we had a new friend come to English Class where we wrote Christmas cards and sang Christmas songs about Jesus Christ. She said it was the happiest she has ever been and she had never experienced anything like it before. I am so excited for her to continue to feel the pure joy that comes only through Jesus Christ.
The Lord is preparing so many people!! There are miracles all around! We don't even have to look for them, we just have to open our eyes and we will see them!
I invite you all to see the miracles this week that come from knowing about the gospel of Jesus Christ. Because even just knowing about it is a blessing!
I love you all! Merry Christmas!!
Love, Sister South

































Comments
Post a Comment