Jesus Christ Knows You!!
Hellooooo everyone! I hope your week has been amazing!
Being a missionary is truly such a special opportunity. But that doesn't mean it's not hard! I am finding that the hardest times bring the most rewarding joys.
This week, I was pushed spiritually, physically, and mentally. But I can already tell the difference in my strength. It is amazing how the Lord always knows exactly how to help you grow stronger.
I feel like I have already changed so much in these past two weeks!! I am so grateful to have a Savior who knows my capabilities and who helps me become the daughter of God I want to be. He knows each and every one of us individually, and He is always, always, always proud of the people we are becoming.
Jesus Christ loves you! And I do too ;)
I hope you have the BEST week!!
Love Sister South
Character of Christ
My mom is one of the most Christ-like people I know. Knowing her helps me know my Savior better. My mom always chooses the harder right (even if it means seeing her daughter struggle on a mission). She understands the blessings that will come from my experiences and all that I will learn. Experience, growth, and wisdom do not come cheap! My mom knows this and is willing to make these sacrifices for the benefit of my growth and my eternal well-being. This is just how Jesus Christ is! He loves us so much, and it is hard for Him to watch us struggle. But He allows us to have experiences so we can grow and have eternal joy. We are on earth to have experiences!! Thank you, Mom, for teaching me this lesson through your example. I love you so so much!!
















Comments
Post a Comment