Kindness Invites Love
This week has been amazing!! We've seen so many miracles and so many fruits from our labors! Yesterday we had 15 friends come to church!! The Lord really is preparing people to receive this gospel, and I feel so blessed to be a part of it. He is so patient with my efforts and errors. And He is constantly looking for ways to bless us!
One thing I have learned this week is the importance of kindness. One thing that drives away the spirit the fastest is harshness and impatience. Our friend พี่ดับ (Dap) came to church yesterday for the first time! There was so much going on, and we had so many people to talk to that I was scared she would feel lost or lonely. Luckily, the members in our Branch are AMAZING and helped her feel included and loved. This was such a simple act, but their kindness brought the spirit in such a special way that helped her feel God's love.
God's love is such a special gift! When we truly see others as children of God, we are able to access this special kind of love and spread it to all people. I invite you all to see everyone as God does this week, regardless of any differences you may have. I promise that as you strive to live this way, you will be happier! And you will be able to feel the immense love God has for you!
Character of Christ
Someone in my life who has taught me how to recognize everyone's divine identity as children of God, is Anna Hyatt. Anna is one of my best friends in the whole entire world!! And I look up to her so so much. There has never been a time when I have left after being with Anna and felt anything other than love. She is always kind, and always speaks positively about others. When you are with Anna, you feel the love she has for you and the love she has for others. I know this is what it's like when we are with Jesus Christ. When we spend time with Him, we will feel the love He has for us and the love He has for all people. Sometimes it is hard to love others! But I promise as we try every day, our capacity to love as Jesus does will increase! We will find a greater sense of joy in the world! I love you, Anna! Thank you for being such a positive influence in my life at such a crucial time. You are truly amazing!!
I love you all!! Have a great week!
- Sister South

























Comments
Post a Comment