The Pure Love of Christ
Hello everyone!! I hope you are all doing so well!
This week we had exchanges, which means we had a different companion for the day to learn about different ways to share the gospel and how to be a missionary!
I LOVED exchanges because they reminded me how important differences are.
How amazing is it that we are all so different and connect with God in different ways? If we were all the same, we wouldn't be able to learn from each other.
I am so grateful for everyone I meet here and have ever met in my life. Because of our differences, we have been able to help each other grow and learn to love better.
"Let all your things be done with charity" - 1 Corinthians 16:14
I love you all!! Thank you for sharing the pure love of Jesus Christ
- Sister South










.jpeg)


Comments
Post a Comment