Heavenly Father Knows Us!!
This week has been amazing! I am finding more and more joy in missionary service everyday and I love it here so much!!
This is ซิสเตอร์อร (Sister On) and she is so amazing! We met her a few weeks ago when an Elder in our area was contacting people who hadn't been reached out to in a while. We were able to go over to her house and help her move water. We discovered that she was a member! But she hadn't been to church in 10 years! She came to English class that night and brought such a special spirit. Since then, she has referred multiple people to us and is so involved with the ward! Heavenly Father's plan is so unique to each and every one of us. I believe that Heavenly Father fully knows the intentions of our hearts, and He sends help when we need it and are ready to accept it. I am so grateful for His gentle nature and care for His Children!
Character of Christ
This week I want to talk about my little brother Christian!! Christian is such an amazing example to me of faith. It feels like I just blinked and all of a sudden he was all grown up and had a rock-solid testimony and faith in Jesus Christ. One thing I admire about Christian is his focus. He is always focused on living righteously despite whatever his influences or surroundings might be. I have seen his actions inspire those around him, which, in my opinion, is true missionary work. Our Savior Jesus Christ is always focused on what is most important. Despite what anyone ever said or did to Him, He was focused on His relationship with Heavenly Father. Christian's example helps me understand Jesus Christ more accurately as I watch him seek for approval only from our Heavenly Father. Thank you, Christian, for being such a great missionary to me!! El Salvador is so so lucky!
I love you all! I hope you all can see the beauty from God in your lives this week
- Sister South
























Comments
Post a Comment