Love You All!
Hello everyone! I hope you are all finding so much joy in life!
For those of you in school, the end is so so near. Sprint to the finish!!! You've got this!!
Things here in Thailand have been so good! Each day we are faced with new challenges, and I find so much joy in accomplishing them with Jesus Christ right by my side. The area I am currently serving in is called Ayutthia, and the flooding is really bad right now. Many of our friends and members can't live in their homes until the flooding goes down. We would appreciate all of your prayers for them and their families. I know that Heavenly Father will take care of them and keep the work moving forward.
This week I have been thinking a lot about forgiveness. It is crucial to forgive an infinite number of times in order to become more like our Savior Jesus Christ. Letting go of hard times can be a real challenge, but I promise that as you give it all to the Lord, He will help you be strong enough to move forward and choose charity.
I love you all so much! Thank you for your prayers and support!
- Sister South






























































Comments
Post a Comment